Ride where you want when you want. Legally and safely of course... Ride for fours with the LG 72V swappable battery. Grab a spare battery and 8Ah quick charger, the ride continues as fast as you can swap batteries. Run out of time to convert a steel frame bike into the ride you want?
The G3 has a 300 lbs max weight aluminum twin-spar frame and 6 kw motor to ensure it moves at the speed you need. Dual Hydraulic Disc Brakes, need those for power slides, we mean for proper braking. Built for riders new and experienced we included 3 speed stages to choose from; Stage 1 18 mph, Stage 2 32 mph, Stage 3 48 mph max speed. This is unlike the bike we grew up riding. This is the bike we wish we grew up riding.
- Weight: 70kg (154 lbs)
- Electric Motor: 72V-BLDC Motor with inner motor
- Wheel Base: 1070 mm
- Seat Height: 680 mm
- Ground Clearance: 200 mm
- Dimensions: 62.62"L x 29.53"w x 37.2"H
- Max Power: 6 Kw
- Top Speed: 47 mph (76Km/h)
- Capacity/Energy: 35Ah/2520Wh
- Charging Time 100%: Standard: 2.8 hours, Quick Charge: 1.9 hours
- Drive Mode: Stage 1: 15 mph ( 24km/h), Stage 2: 30 mph (48km/h), stage 3: 47 mph ( 76km/h)
- Run Time: Ideal Conditions, full charge: stage 1: 5 hrs, Stage 2: 1.8 hrs, Stage 3: 0.48hrs
- Suspension Travel Front/Rear: 122mm/155/mm
- Front/Rear Tires: 60/100-14", 80/100-12"
- Disc Brake: Front Brake: 220mm, Rear Brake: 190mm