If you want a comfortable dual-suspension ebike, and you want it for a killer deal, then you might want to consider the UHVO. If you're aiming for light off-road, mostly flat trails, and you're OK with a range of around 10 to 20 miles, then you've got a winner with the UHVO.
Our suspension fork features 100mm of travel, compression adjustment. It effectively absorbs most of the jarring bumps and shocks, especially on complicated and rugged routes, reducing your tiredness and allowing you to ride faster.
The air rear suspension sets the EUNORAU UHVO apart from the rest of our lineup, making it the ultimate ebike. Take on any trial with maximum comfort and control. This removable battery system is a game changer that offers unmatched convenience when re-charging. With a simple twist of a key, you can take out the battery and put it to charge.
- Battery: 36V13Ah
- Range: 30 miles
- Motor: 36V350W Rear Hub Motor with max 45 N.m torque
- Total Payload Capacity: 300 lbs
- Recommended Rider Heights: 5'6"~6'2"
- Maximum Speed: 20 mph
- Charger: US standard 2.0 A smart charger
- Controller: 36V16Ah
- Display: 500S LCD display
- Weight: 57.3 lbs
- Pedal Assist Intelligent: 0~5 level pedal assist
- Box Dimensions: (cm) 172 L x 33 W x 83 H
- Tires: KENDA 27.5" x 3.0" tires
- Brakes: Hydraulic Disc Brakes with E-BRAKE cut off
- Brake lever: Hydraulic Brakes Lever with motor cutoff switch
- Front Light: Integrated LED light
- Rear Light: Taillight
- Frame: Aluminum Alloy 6061
- Crank: 170mm forged alloy
- Freewheel: Shimano 14-28T
- Handlebar: Comfort MTB Version, 680mm Long
- Fork: ZOOM SAMS 100mm Travel
- Shock: KS-A5, 40mm Travel
- Pedal: High-Quality Folding Nylon Pedals
- Shifter: Shimano 7 speed gear shift system
- Saddle: Comfort Saddle, Height to Ground 35.5"-40.6"
- Tool: included
- Chainring: 36T chain-wheel crank
- Rims: 27.5" Black Alloy
- Throttle: Thumb Throttle