It's very impressive to see the steady improvements continue in the EUNORAU brand. The Specter-ST is a far cry from the "heavily inspired my another bike" offerings we've seen in the past.
The core of the specter's power is the BAFANG G510 (M620) motor, which itself is the flagship of Bafang's lineup. The G510 motor holds a royal flush of specs: mid-drive, 1000w, torque sensor, 160 N.m torque. and both throttle and pedal assist. In layman's terms, the motor has great balance, power, utility, feels intuitive, and is used in high-powered cargo bikes, mountain bikes, and high-speed bikes alike.
The torque-sensing pedal assist from the motor is a standout feature for climbing use. With a press of the feet, the electric system would deliver power perfectly tailored to the pressure of the pedals. The predictability and immediacy and technology make this an excellent motor or rough and varied conditions, something that a cadence-based motor simply cannot do.
The range-extender battery options with dual design can expand your ebike's range all the way to 120 kilometers. Go further, Explore more! The DNM rear suspension sets the Eunorau SPECTER-ST apart from the rest of or lineup, making is the ultimate eBike. Take on any trail with maximum comfort and control.
- Battery: main 48V17Ah + optional second 48V14/17Ah battery
- Range: 80 miles (48V17Ah main bettery + second 17Ah battery)
- Motor: 48V1000W Bafang M620 mid motor with 160 N.m torque
- Total Payload Capacity: 300 lbs
- Recommended Rider Heights: 5'3"~6'4"
- Maximum Speed: 30 mph/ 48 Kmh
- Charger: US standard 2.0 A smart charger
- Controller: 48V
- Display: BAFANG DPC18 display
- Weight: 88 lbs
- Pedal Asist Intelligent: 0~5 level pedal assist
- Box Dimensions: (cm) 170 L x 32.5 W x 85 H
- Tires: 27.5" x 2.8"
- Brake Lever: Hydraulic disc brakes levers with motor cutoff switch
- Rear Light: Taillight
- Shifter: SRAM NX 1x11 speed gear shift system
- Brake Rotor: EUNORAU design 180mm hydraulic disc brakes
- Throttle: Thumb throttle
- Handlebar: Comfortable stem
- Crank: 170mm forged alloy
- Cassette: SRAM NX 11-42T
- Front Fork: EUNORAU 140mm travel suspension fork
- Rear Shock; DNM AO-38RC, 165mm
- Saddle: Selle Royal Saddle, Height to ground 32.3"-34.3"
- Pedal: Nylon pedal with reflectors
- Bike Frame: Aluminum Alloy 6061 with suspension
- Front light: LED light
- Tool: included
- Chainring: 40T BAFANG chain-wheel with protection
- Rims: 27.5" black alloy wheel