The Specter S stands out, with a high-quality frame, wildly powerful motor, dual batter option. The burning heat of the summer sun was blasting over 100 degrees, and the scent cover of short desert trees only gave partial respite. Despite this and the rocky terrain of the ATV trail, the Specter S climbed like a hungry moose. Overall, I think the Specter is a great bike for off-road adventures up some incredible hills and down some moderate ones.
The core of the Specter's power is the Bafang G510(M620) motor, which itself is the flagship of Bafang's lineup. The G510 holds a royal flush of specs: mid-drive, 1000w, torque sensor, 160 N.m torque, and both throttle and pedal assist. In layman's terms, the motor has great balance, power, utility, feels intuitive, and is used in high-powered cargo bikes, mountain bikes, and high-speed bike alike.
The Torque-sensing pedal assist from the motor is a standout feature for climbing use. With a press of the feet, the electric system would deliver power perfectly tailored to the pressure of the pedals. The predictability and immediacy of the torque sensor delivered the perfect amount in most any condition. The match of intuition and technology make this an excellent motor for rough and varied conditions, something that a cadence-based motor simply cannot do.
The DNM rear suspension sets the Eunorau SPECTER-S apart from the rear of our lineup, making it the ultimate eBike. Take on any trail with maximum comfort and control. Absorbing a lot of jarring bumps and shocks on rugged routes, EUNORAU inverted 140mm travel fork helps maintain you energy, helping you focus on riding better and faster.
- Battery: 48V 17.5Ah + optional Second Battery
- Range: 65 miles (48V 17.5 Ah SAMSUNG Cells + Second Battery 14Ah)
- Motor: 48V1000W Bafang m620 mid motor with 160 N.m torque
- Total Payload Capacity: 300 lbs
- Recommended Rider Heights: 5'3"~6'1"
- Maximum Speed: 30 mph/ 48KMH
- Charger: US standard 2.0 A smart charger
- Controller: 48V 30A
- Display: 860C display
- Weight: 79.3 lbs
- Pedal Assist Intelligent: 0~5 level pedal assist
- Box Dimensions: (cm) 170 L x 32.5 W x 85 H
- Tires: KENDA sport tries 26" x 4.0"
- Brake Lever: Hydraulic disc brakes levers with motor cutoff switch
- Rear Light: Taillight
- Shifter: SRAM NX 1x11 speed gear shift system
- Brake Rotor: EUNORAU design 180mm hydraulic disc brakes
- Throttle: Thumb Throttle
- Handlebar: Comfortable stem
- Crank: 170mm forged alloy
- Cassette: SRAM NX 11-24T
- Fork: EUNORAU inverted 140mm travel
- Shock: DNM AO-42RC, 190mm
- Saddle: Selle Royal Saddle, height to ground 35.0" - 42.5"
- Pedal: Nylon pedal with reflectors
- Frame: Aluminum Alloy 6061 full suspension
- Front Light: LED light
- Tool: included
- Chainring: 40T BEFANG chain-wheel with protection
- Rims: 26 inch black alloy wheels