Eunorau New Trike
Eunorau New Trike
EUNORAU has also released a steady flow of various bikes to meet consumer needs to set it apart. One of those is the 'New Trike' an interesting take on the etrike with folding, value, and utility in mind. EUNORAU's New Trike is pretty cool, you can tell by the review video that I had fun taking it up hills.
A fat hub motor in the front wheel can crank out a continuous 500 watts of power with the ability to ratchet things up to over 750 peak watts of power for hill climbs and quicker acceleration. This motor has 80 Newton meters of torque.
Having a folding feature on the main frame tube and telescoping stem, the trike is able to fold, and be stored away. To prevent the loss of personal items, at the rear of the bike, there is an extra large alloy basket with a solid wooden base; keeping things safe and secure.
- Battery: 48V/12.5Ah
- Range: 30-40 miles
- Motor: 48V/500W hub motor with 80 N.m torque
- Total Payload Capacity: 440 lbs
- Recommended Rider Heights: 5'1"~6'1"
- Maximum Speed: 20 mph under speed limited/locked
- Charger: US Standard 2.0 A smart charger
- Controller: 48V / 20A
- Display: Cs LCD Display
- Weight: 88.1 lbs
- Pedal Assist Intelligent: 0~5 level pedal assist
- Box Dimensions: (cm) 122 L x 89 W x 76.2 H
- Tires: CST 20" x 3.0" tires
- Brake Lever: Promax Disc Lever with motor cutoff switch
- Rear Light: integrated Brake Tallight
- Shifter: Shimano Tourney 7 speed gear shift system
- Brake Rotor: EUNORAU Design 160mm Disc Brakes
- Throttle: Half twist Throttle
- Crank: 170mm forged alloy
- Freewheel: Shimano 14-28T
- Handlebar: Adjustable stem for comfort
- Frame: 6061 Aluminum Alloy
- Stem: quick Release, Folding, 28.5mm clamp diameter
- Pedal: Aluminum Alloy
- Front Light: LED light
- Saddle: Comfort Saddle, Height to ground 32.7"-40.2"
- Tool: included
- Chainring: 46T chai-wheel crank
- Rims: 20" black alloy