With dual suspension, dual batteries, and an overpowered mid-drive motor, the bike is perfectly capable of carrying staunch adventurers back to nature. For fire roads and even commuting to the trail, you're in the right place with this beastly heavy bike.
The FAT-HS has a Bafang bid-drive motor with 1000 nominal watts of power and a whopping 160 Newton meters of torque, for a max speed of 48 km/h. This motor feels every bit as powerful as it sounds, and because it's a mid-drive it's also able to utilize the gearing of the bike for either torque or extra speed, depending on what gear you're in. This is a feat that hub drives simply cannot do. It's also something you absolutely want if you plan on tackling extremely steep hills, deep mud, snow or sand, or if you plan on towing a trailer with extra gear , which is something you could most definitely do with the FAT-HS.
The Bafang M615 system features the G320 electric motor with over 1500 watts of peak power, 160Nm of torque and cadence-sensing assist. This allows you to span cities, climb hills, and explore all the places you want to go with ease. Absorbing a lot of jarring bumps and shocks on rugged routes, the RST fork helps maintain your energy, helping you focus on riding better and faster.
- Battery: 48V15Ah Standard + Optional Second Battery 14/17Ah
- Range: 80 Miles (48v/17Ah SAMSUNG Cells + Second Battery 14Ah)
- Motor: 48V1000W Bafang M615 mid motor with 160 N.m torque
- Total Payload Capacity: 300 lbs
- Recommended Rider Heights: 5'3"~6'4"
- Maximum Speed: 28 mph
- Charger: US standard 2.0 A smart charger
- Controller: 48V
- Display: CDC6 LCD Display
- Weight: 77.1 lbs
- Pedal Assist Intelligent: 0~5 level pedal assist
- Box Dimensions: (cm) 172 L x 36 W x 85 H
- Tires: Kenda Krusade Sport Tires 26" x 4.0" with K-Shield Protection
- Brake Lever: Hydraulic disc Brakes Levers with motor cutoff switch
- Rear Light: Taillight
- Shifter: SHIMANO ALTUS/SUNRACE RDM91-9 speed gear shift system
- Brake Rotor: EUNORAU Design 180mm Hydralic Disc Brakes
- Throttle: Thumb Throttle
- Stem: EUNORAU TDS-D507G-8FOV
- Crank: 170mm forged alloy
- Cassette: Shimano- 11-34T
- Front Fork: RST GUIDE 75mm Travel
- Rear Shock: KS-388RL, 48mm
- Pedal: nylon pedal with reflectors
- Frame: aluminum Alloy 6061 Full Suspension
- Front Light: 6-60V LED light
- Saddle Royal Saddle, height to ground 34"-43.3"
- Tool: Included
- Chainring: 42T 7075 CNC chain-wheel crank
- Rims: 26 inch Black Alloy wheels