Dual Motors provide greater grip and propulsion options for tackling difficult terrain, the rider can choose to use the front wheel, rear wheel, or both wheels simultaneously. On the fly motor switching while riding enables much greater options for maintaining traction and clearing obstacles, this is a very welcomed feature compared to other AWD bikes that require stopping the bike to change the drive modes.
There is a 250w front-geared motor, and a 350w rear-geared motor. In many states, it is legally classified as an electric bicycle, as the vehicle doesn't exceed a total of 750w of power. The system is operated by a single battery by a single battery that locks into position, a single controller, and a single set of controls that are at the front. To operate the system is simple: on the right side of the handlebars is a red rocker switch where you get to choose which motors to operate. The throttle and pedal assist function like any other - driving the wheels depending on the position of the rocker switch. When turned to the left, only the front motor will be switched on, and when turned right-the read motor.
A hub motor in the front wheel can crank out a continuous 250W watts of power with the ability to ratchet things up to over 350 peak watts of power for hill climbs quicker acceleration. this motor has 45 Newton meters of torque.
A hub motor in the rear wheel can crank out a continuous 350W watts of power with the ability to ratchet things up to over 500 peak watts of power for hill climbs and quicker acceleration. This motor has 60 Newton meters of torque.
- Battery: 48V15.6Ah
- Range: 35 + miles with a single hub motor
- Motor: 48V 250W + 350W geared hub motor with 45 N.m + 45 N.m torque
- Total Payload Capacity: 375 lbs
- Recommended Rider Heights: 5'3"~6'1"
- Maximum Speed: 20 mph
- Charger: US standard 2.0 A smart charger
- Controller: 48V 15A *2
- Display: DZ29 / 500S/ DM07 display
- Weight: 78.3 lbs
- Pedal Assist Intelligent: 0~5 level pedal assist
- Box Dimensions: (cm) 173 L x 30 W x 82 H
- Tires: Kendra Krusade Sport Tires 26" x 4.0"/ 24" x 4.0"
- Brake Lever: Promax Disc Brakes Lever with motor cutoff switch
- Rear Light: Taillight
- Shifter: Shimano 7 speed gear shift system
- Brake Rotor: Promax 160mm Disc Brakes
- Throttle: Half Twist Throttle
- Crank: 170mm forged alloy
- Freewheel: Shimano 14-28T
- Handlebar: Mid-rise, aluminum Alloy, 650mm length
- Frame Material:
- Aluminum Alloy 26*17.5inch
- Stem: Aluminum Alloy Promax MA-400
- Pedal: Wellgo Aluminum Alloy Platform with Reflectors
- Front Light: Integrated LED light
- Saddle: Velo Plush, Height to ground 33"-38" for 26" one
- Tool: included
- Chainring: 46T chain-wheel crank
- Rims: 26 inch Black Alloy
- Seat Post: Promax, Aluminum Alloy